I originally saw this tag on lauriesbookworld
She doesn’t say where she got it from or any official rules. I think it’s self-explanatory though.
Here are my picks!
Twitter: Pick your favorite short book
- The Vampire’s Mail Order Bride by Kristen Painter. This is my most recent favorite! It’s a cute, short paranormal romance mystery book I found for free on amazon. It’s part of a series with different characters each book. I don’t read many short books so this was the first one I thought of!
Facebook: A book that everyone pressured you to read
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. Once I resurfaced into the book world after graduating college and losing track of books, I feel like I woke up in a whole new book world. Everyone was talking about the Red Queen Series. I liked the first book but the second book I found boring. It was almost like a filler book. I own the third book and I’ll probably get to it eventually.
Tumblr: A book that you read before it was cool
- Twilight by Stephanie Meyers? I read it way back in middle school and no one I know had heard of it until the movie was announced. I definitely feel like the movies ruined the books to me.
MySpace: A book your not sure if you liked or not
- A current book I am reading that I got through amazon prime. Its called Scared Witchless by Amy Boyles. Its part of a “Cozy Mystery” series. And im about a third of the way through and I’m not sure whether I want to continue reading it or not… I’ not really feeling the main sisters but I kind of want to see what happens with the hot bodyguard.
Instagram- A book that was so beautiful you had to instagram it
- Shadowsong by S. Jae Jones. Its so pretty! I also loved the first book so I got it almost as soon as it was released despite trying not to buy books.
Youtube- A book you wish could be turned into a movie
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber. I imagine it would make an amazing movie. Especially that scene with the Merry go Round!
- Not a movie but I wish The Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine could get a TV show.
Goodreads- A book you would recommend to everyone
- The Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. I love this series and its amazing. A passionate and powerful female main character. Awesome friendships and a great story. Also the spin-off series is really good as well!
Skype- A book with characters you wish you could talk to instead of just reading about
- The characters from the Shadow Falls series by C.C. Hunter. They are such great friends and seem like a great group. I would want to be friends with them!
If you do this tag, tag me in your post so that I can read it!
Thanks for reading!