I saw this readers question challenge floating around twitter! Rather then waiting for people to like it so I have an excuse to answer them, I thought I’d answer them on my blog. Tell me what you think!
- Favorite genre to readYA Fantasy & Paranormal
- Current book you’re readingHidden Huntress: Malediction Trilogy Book Two by Danielle L. Jensen
- First Book you remember readingSaffy’s Angel by Hilary McKay (If we are talking chapter books)
- A Book/ Series you wish would be adapted to filmVampire Academy series! I didn’t think the one movie they made was that bad but it didn’t have much of a budget. Actually, I think it might do better as a show. That and The Morganville Vampires.
- Favorite ProtagonistRose Hathaway from The Vampire Academy & Claire Danvers from The Morganville Vampires. Rose is strong and stubborn and I like that While Claire is very intelligent and brave and loyal.
- Favorite AntagonistDoes Legend from Caravel count?
- Do you write any stories?I would like to! I think up a lot but I have trouble writing them down.
- A movie you think was better than the bookThe 50 shades of Grey movies. Beautiful cinematography, soundtrack and does a better job of outlining the relationship was consensual even if it wasn’t the most healthy by some people’s standards. Relationships in RL are never perfect and they all have flaws and hang-ups, I’m fine with relationships in books being more accurate and imperfect as long as they are consensual and 50 shades was (Yes, I read the books way back when. A lot of the critiques were by people who didn’t read it. But I respect your opinion if you did read it and didn’t like it. Everything is not for everybody. 🙂 )
- Best book you’ve read this yearAce of Shades by Amanda Foody
- One of your favorite authorsRichelle Mead, Meg Cabot
- Least favorite genre to readContemporary novels
- A book you’d recommend to a friendI’ve recommended Caravel by Stephanie Garber to quite a few friends. One bought the book but none of them are real readers.
- Favorite Film adaption of a bookGonna cheat and include a TV adaption. The Mortal Instruments series -> Shadowhunters Series
- Book you read the most timesI’ve read the Vampire Academy series 3 times.
- Book you didn’t expect to likeThe Girl who Ignored Ghosts by K.C. Tansley but I ended up loving it and the sequel!
- Favorite classic bookAnimal Farm by George Orwell
- Book that’s impacted you the mostAll of Meg Cabots books since they were my introduction to Teen fiction when I was in middle school!
- If you could meet one author, living or dead, who would it be?For sure, Meg Cabot.
- An author you think more people should know aboutRachel Caine. The Morganville Vampires is an underrated series.
- Favorite book/series of all timeNo surprise but The Vampire Academy & The Morganville Vampires!
If you decide to do this challenge either on your blog or on social media, Tag me in it!
Thanks For reading!