Welcome to Blogmas! I will be attempting to blog as many days as I can this month, I think most people stop at Christmas but I will be going until New Years! I make no promises though because between Finals Week and travel, I will be very busy.
Day 1: November Wrap-Up!
This month I read 9 Books this month:
3 Middle Grade Novels
3 Children’s picture books
3 Graphic Novels
- Smile by Raina Telgemeier
- El Deafo by Cece Ball
- Unwanted: Stories of Syrian Refugees by Don Brown
- Josephine: The Dazzling Life of Josephine Baker by Patricia Hruby Powell
- What Can a Citizen Do? by Dave Eggers
- A Splash of Red: The Life and Art of Horace Pippin by Jen Bryant
- Full of Beans by Jennifer L. Holm
- Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi
- Flora & Ulysses the Illuminated Adventures by Kate DiCamillo
I think I am going to write a review for Furthermore later this Month. What do you think?
How many books did you read this month? What was your favorite read?
Thanks for reading!